For conventional, long term, fixed rate loans or “secondary market” loans, talk to our mortgage specialists for a mortgage tailored to fit budgets of any size.
First Midwest Bank offers loans for the first time home buyer, VA loans, and USDA Rural Development loans. Qualification and specifications will differ and we take pride in our ability to help people with financing their home.
Please contact us to see what loan best fits your needs.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
To get started on your loan process today, simply download the application form and fill it out in its entirety, and please call or drop by to see one of our loan officers today.
Mortgage Loan Types
- Conventional Loans
- FMHA or Rural Development
- VA Loans
Items to Bring
- Last 2 years federal income taxes
- Most recent W2 for each borrower
- Copy of legal description
- Contract if it is a purchase
- Current pay stub for each borrower